Song Minho's regretful loss

Nate Pann: It appears Jessi feels regretful about Song Minho's loss

Nate Pann: It appears Jessi feels regretful about Song Minho's loss










A producer uploaded these two pictures and Jessi liked both of them.


Because of "Song Minho is the winner anyways" he received a lot of pressure and distress, but in the end someone else wonㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I'm not sure what Song Minho gained from joining Show Me the Money...

Even before Show Me the Money started, he got a lot of hate because he was going to appear on the show, and the show used him like crazy for ratings, but in the end he became disgraced.

















(in Song Minho's rap for 'I'm Him')
"I'll dig at only one spot, I'll become a star in the sky now"
(in Song Minho's rap for 'Fear')
"I dug at one spot to the point of death, The fact that it may become my grave now scared me"


(+1,660, -124)

1. (+455, -75) Honestly didn't it feel like there were a lot of people that voted for Basick just because they don't like Song Minho? And looking at it, it seems like a lot of Blacknut fans came, since his fans hate Song Minho even more.. How could someone who got to the finals because he's good lose by double the score;; It's not like he made a costly mistake or anything

2. (+438, -49) Rather than it being ridiculous that he lost, the audience was what was ridiculousㅋㅋㅋㅋ How could the votes be double the other's and why would you boo every time Song Minho spokeㅋㅋㅋㅋ (Agami [gills] is used as hate against him on a website) There were a lot of Blacknut fans that came, I'm just thankful for the fact that he was able to put on a good performance

3. (+391, -24) Winner's not a hip hop group... Song Minho has had the dream of becoming a rapper since he was young and I think he just wanted to come out and show people what he was capable of. I feel like he's leaving without gaining a single thing. I hope he shows a better self in the future..

4. (+192, -17) I'm Minho's fan, but ever since the diss battle his confidence got lower and he wasn't able to show the same enthusiasm as before. He deserved to lose (tn: sounds harsher in English.. lol) this time, it felt like he knew he would get hate no matter what he did? I felt bad for him when he said he showed his sincerity on stage, but he got even more cursed at.

5.  (+159, -6) Honestly I feel a bit sorry for Song Minho...

6. (+126, -3) I feel really bad for Song Minho. His whole family was there... No, but where did they find such a disrespectful audience? I really hope Song Minho succeeds. I hope he succeeds as much as the level of his skills, and as much as he's worked hard and suffered. He went through a lot before getting into YG and then he was judged right at debut, and then he was looked down on on Show Me the Money, I bet he got hurt a lot. In the end he didn't even win and was just used.

7. (+90, -4) The people who went to vote just booed and made distracting noises at Song Minho, and seeing as they support Blacknut, rather than liking Basick they just didn't like Song Minho and never had the thought of voting for him in the first place f*ck.. It's really amazing that Song Minho didn't make any mistakes even while performing among those bastards.

8. (+88, -7) I thought Basick and Song Minho's performances were pretty close but I got shocked seeing such a huge difference

9.  (+58, -1) Saying "Song Minho is the winner anyways" right from the beginning was just wrong




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images